Friday, August 19, 2011

Anne Hathaway Took helps from YouTube Cat Videos to Prepare for 'Dark Knight Rises'


Anne Hathaway’s full name is Anne Jacqueline Hathaway who was born November 12, 1982 in Brooklyn, New York, is an American actress. After a number of stage roles, she appeared in the 1999 television series Get Real.




Anne Hathaway
Anne Hathaway wanted to go the distance for the preparation of her role as Catwoman in the upcoming film 'Dark Knight Rises'.




Anne Hathaway As Catwoman in Dark Night Rises
The actress recently confessed to Interview magazine that she was planning to tame a cat for the moment to learn more about the ways of the feline, but eventually decided it wouldn't be so nice for the cat:




Anne Hathaway attends the "One Day" premiere
"I actually had this moment when I convinced one of the assistant directors on the London portion of the film to get a cat with me, the idea being that we were going to get a kitten from a rescue shelter, and he was going to live with me, and I was going to observe it, and when I left London, I was going to give it to her. Then, thankfully, her husband pointed out that it was a terrible idea on so many levels, not least of which being that it would probably be really confusing to the cat. " 




Anne Hathaway attends the "One Day" premiere
It is more astonishing that Anne Hathaway has no cat people in her life, ultimately chose to consult the Internet: "I turned to YouTube instead and got a National Geographic video on cats."


No comments:

Post a Comment