Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Megan Fox Removing Marilyn Monroe Tattoo for ‘Negative Energy’


Megan Fox who is an actress, 25years old, has decided to remove her Marilyn Monroe tattoo which has "Negative Energy".




Megan Fox  Marilyn Monroe Tattoo

The privacy of Megan Fox’s removing Marilyn Monroe tattoo has finally been solved!
The frank actress, who was such a huge fan of the Hollywood legend that she got her face permanently inked on her right arm at age 16, recently opened up to an Italian magazine about why she has decided to get the tattoo removed.



"I'm removing it. It is a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life."- Magan Fox told at Italian magazine Amica.




Megan Fox  Marilyn Monroe Tattoo

Marilyn Monroe who died in 1962 aged 36 from a suspected drugs overdose.

She said that "I did it when I was 16 because I was a fan of Britney Spears. The only time I tried to imitate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky and so I removed it when I turned 20."

Describing the sense at the back of her Marilyn tattoo, Megan previously said- "I really admire Marilyn Monroe, but I would never try to emulate her. I got the tattoo as a warning. It warns me not to let myself be treated so badly by the film industry so that it breaks me down."


No comments:

Post a Comment